Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Josefina Feast Day Outfit

  1. #1
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Question

    Is this outfit associated with a short story or one of her regular stories?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Felicityexpert's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2004
    Posts
    265
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Regular story. Happy Birthday Josefina

  3. #3
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I just go the Heirloom accessories yesterday and the shawl is lovely. The little fan is very delicate too and love the necklace. I should've had my Feast Day outfit too, but UPS decided it should go on vacation to California first for a few days, so it's be rerouted back here to the cold and snowy Lake Erie coast! Just taking the scenic route to get to me.

    Laurie

  4. #4
    Inactive Member josephhswife's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    187
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't she named for St. Joseph because her birthday is on March 19th, St. Joseph's feast day?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Michigan Mom:
    Isn't she named for St. Joseph because her birthday is on March 19th, St. Joseph's feast day?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yes, she's named Maria for her mother and Josefina for St. Joseph because she was born on the day of the feast of St. Joseph.

  6. #6
    swazini
    Guest swazini's Avatar

    Post

    I adore Josefina's birthday outfit...I just love the colors! If you haven't read her bday story I recommend it...Sombrita makes her cute little appearance in it and I just can't get enough of her!

  7. #7
    ponydreamer
    Guest ponydreamer's Avatar

    Post

    I just got that outfit and the accessories. I put it on Marisol, and she looks beautiful in it!

  8. #8
    chrstnwmn7
    Guest chrstnwmn7's Avatar

    Post

    I have read Kit, Samantha, Nellie, Felicity, and Molly's books. Josefina is next. Or Addy. I love her birthday outfit!!! It is my fave. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •